Feedback Friday

Thank you very much to the huge variety of activities you have posted on your Blog and emailed me since our last feedback post. I really loved seeing all the different activities you were all doing. Well done P5!

Here is a selection of the things you shared.

Eilidh worked on our White Rose Maths activities and active spell to revise her spelling words. Well done Eilidh!

Emma was very busy completing her addition and subtraction tasks. Great job Emma 🙂

Flynn tried out our Wildlife Trust Bird’s Nest challenge – well done 🙂

Harry learned how to make sawdust fire bricks with his dad, as well as celebrate his 10th birthday – Happy Birthday Harry!

Lily recreated McDonalds at her home and even had the headset for a drive through. She also was very kind and caring by preparing dinner with menus as a surprise ‘Date Night’ for her mum and dad! Well done Lily!

Luke has been busy with his addition and subtraction tasks and the White Rose Maths Fractions and Decimals tasks too – well done Luke!

Olivia successfully used her ‘Negative Number’ Number Talks strategy to solve this calculation – great job! Also, Olivia’s  butterflies have finally hatched from their chrysalises. A wonderful experience watching their lifecycle from caterpillar 🐛 to beautiful butterfly 🦋.

Sophie has been very busy completing her Learning Grid activities including the Roald Dahl comprehension, First News activities and challenging herself with the addition and subtraction activities. Well done Sophie! 🙂

A huge well done to all of you for putting so much effort into your Learning Grid activities and other tasks you are completing throughout the week. Thank you for taking the time to share these with me and I look forward to seeing your updates this week.

Mrs Kelly 🙂