P5’s Final Feedback Friday

Wow P5, well here it is, our final Feedback Friday. Thank you as always to you all for all the work you have shared with me and updates you have either put on your blog or emailed.I have really loved seeing how you are all getting on during Lockdown as I have missed you very much.

I know you will all be looking forward to your summer break and I am looking forward to welcoming you all back in August for P6!

Sophie has been very busy completing lots of Learning Grid activities and keeping fit walking and dancing.

Luke has been busy completing his numeracy activities and some Formula 1 related literacy tasks. Whilst he was working hard his ponies were relaxing in the field 🙂

Luis has been busy learning about different cultures and customs and researching the Ocean.

Flynn has been keeping the horses cool in this hot weather by giving them a bath, this one looks particularly pleased about it. Well done Flynn for your canter video too – very professional 🙂

Eilidh has been working her way through the summer activities as well as completing the ‘Hopes for Next Year’ kite – I wonder if it will fly when there is a little more wind?

Well done again for all your hard work. Enjoy your summer break and I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Mrs Kelly 🙂