Easter Holiday Fun!

We are really looking forward to hearing from you all and to find out what you got up to during the holidays. Here are some photos of what Mrs Eccleston and I did with our families during the Easter break.

Mrs Eccleston enjoyed the sunshine and was able to go lots of family walks with her dog. She was very busy baking lots of lovely treats, including a special cake for her dogs birthday. They painted, decorated and rolled their Easter eggs and made some outdoor art and arrays using pine cones they found on their family walk. They also had a family art afternoon where they drew some beautiful lighthouses.

I had a very busy holiday too, the weather helped to make it more fun and we were able to go out in our garden most days. We celebrated Sam’s 13th birthday, where we made an obstacle course and had a water balloon fight. We had lots of BBQ’s and fires with toasted marshmallows. We had an Easter Egg hunt and a Family Come Dine With Me night, Beth and I were on dessert and made chocolate pots. We created a large rainbow with paint and feathers to say thank you to all the Keyworkers and NHS. I power hosed my driveway and got very dirty! Beth and Zack built the tent in the garden and made it into their own den.

3 thoughts on “Easter Holiday Fun!”

1. Hello
      Hope you are all well and managing to keep busy and you enjoyed the holidays.
      From Mrs Eccleston and Mrs McCallum

2. Hi Harriet, I’m pleased you are enjoying looking at all our photos. Thank you so much for sending yours to us too. It’s great to see what you have been up to with your family and little brother! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon. 😊