Weekly Learning Grid – 20.4.20

Morning P2/3, we hope you all enjoyed some relaxing time with your family at home over the Easter holidays.  The weather was beautiful and helped to keep us busy during this time. We are really looking forward to hearing all about the different things you have been getting up to. We are missing you all lots.  We will be posting our photos and news with you again on Wednesday about what we have been up to with our families during the holidays.

Stay safe. 😊

Learning Grids – Please see below this weeks learning grid. Remember tasks are not mandatory and should be agreed with adults at home when it bests suits you and your family routine.

Daily Live Events – We have also included the daily live events for you again.

Enjoy learning and we look forward to hearing from you all.

Mrs McCallum and Mrs Eccleston

P2 p3 Weekly Grid- 20.4.20

Daily Live Events

2 thoughts on “Weekly Learning Grid – 20.4.20”

1. Good morning from Amelia. I had a nice Easter Holiday doing lots of fun things in the house and out in the garden. I replanted my tulip flower that you gave the class in the Autumn and it is now outside in the sun to grow.

1. Morning Amelia, lovely to hear from you. I’m pleased you had a great Easter with your family. I’m pleased you have been able to replant the tulip bulb, I hope it grows beautiful for you. You will need to send us a photo of how it looks. Hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe. 😊