Hello from Mrs McCallum and Mrs Eccleston

Hi Primary 2/3,

We hope you are all doing really well and managing to keep yourselves busy. We have been trying really hard too and got up to lots of things over the past week.

Mrs McCallum has celebrated Beth’s 10th birthday with her, baked, cycled, played monopoly, played family games on the Switch,  walked, kept fit with Jo Wicks, played balloon pop with Zack and Words with Friends with my mum. I have also been keeping really busy helping Sam, Zack and Beth with all their school work too!

Mrs Eccleston has been busy walking her dog, baking, painting outside, creating natural art, kept fit with Jo Wicks, played family games and helping Alistair, Ruby and Isla with all their school work too.

Here are some photos of what we have been getting up to.

Take care P2/3 we are missing you all. 😊

2 thoughts on “Hello from Mrs McCallum and Mrs Eccleston”

1. Good morning from Amelia. Yesterday I did some chalk art outside. I drew a house. I also did some music with my brothers. We sang Count On Me and Matthew played the keyboard for us.
    I read some books on Giglets and played sumdog for the first time.

1. Morning Amelia, I am so pleased the weather has been dry for you to be able to do your chalk art in the garden. I bet your house was lovely and bright. Zack was out this morning painting his spelling words on a big board we had hiding in the hut! Good for you doing some music with your brothers that sounds great fun. We have been doing just dance on the switch together that has been fun too. I am really impressed you are reading some of your books on Giglets and managing to carry out some Sumdog activities. Keep going with all your great work!

Mrs McCallum and Mrs Eccleston x