Health Week

This upcoming week we will be enjoying taking part in a health week within the Centre.   We have many fabulous experiences planned that aim to cover the areas within the health and wellbeing framework.  Lots of professionals will be visiting to share their area of expertise in sports and safety.  We are looking forward to practising skills such as football, dancing and so much more.  An area I will be focusing on will be how to keep ourselves safe with a little help from Pantosaurus.

Have a look at the sway below to meet or say “Hi again” to Pantosaurus, our prehistoric friend who has a fun way to explore how we can keep ourselves safe in our early years.  I hope you enjoy the attached videos and links and if you still feel that you need some information or support please contact the ECC or send us an email.   I, (Lesleyanne), am the Health and Wellbeing Champion here at Catrine. Relationships, Sexual Health and Partnerships (RSHP) fall under this category and therefore I will be more than happy to support in anyway that I can

ealesley-anne.adams@glow.sch.uk

I aim to introduce the children to Pantosaurus at the start of the week. We have been exploring lifecycles within the centre where we have been looking in particular at how a tadpole changes and transforms, with our very own tadpole tank.

Go to this Sway