Welcome to Auchinleck Academy!
This website has been designed to provide staff, pupils, parents, carers and partners with high quality and up to date information on the life of the school as well as details of the courses and opportunities provided for each one of our pupils.
As Head Teacher I am committed to ensuring that:
- all pupils and staff achieve their full potential
- achievement and success are aspired to, recognised and celebrated
- we all take pride in being part of the school community
- the highest quality learning and teaching is delivered
- the most effective partnerships are developed
- our school continuously improves
The required planning, reviewing, partnership and communication, will be informed by the following five Core Values which have been agreed with staff and pupils:
Achievement, Respect, Responsibility, Equality and Teamwork
I hope you find that the pages of our website provide high quality illustrations of such aims and values and that you find the site both interesting and informative. I certainly am very proud of our pupils and staff and the way they work together towards achievement and improvement.
I am sure that if you visit our school you will find much to impress you. Please feel free to contact me at any time with your suggestions about how we might improve the quality of our provision. I cannot promise to respond personally to every suggestion, but I do promise to read them all and to act upon them whenever possible.