What’s new on Teaching Technologies

With the holiday Monday and inset days, it’s been a short week and not much has been added to the site.  I did however have a really good session with the staff at Heathhall where I shared the Teaching Technologies website and videos.  Thanks to them for taking some time from their inset activities to listen to me and also for their positive feedback.

One of the things which did come out of the session was that the ratings don’t appear to be working properly.  This may be because you are limited within Glow blogs as to which widgets you can use for ratings.  The plugin which is included in Glow seems to be designed for rating posts, rather than be used for individual content on pages; so that may be part of the problem.  If you have a solution, please share!

Now that the site has been launched I hope that you will share your resources using the Contact Us page.  Please also feel free to share the link to the site with your colleagues.

In the meantime …

Enjoy Teaching Technologies!

Carol