Who Do You Love?

With Valentine’s Day on the calendar recently, we have been talking about who we love and how we show that we love someone. As a home activity, the children drew someone they love and told us why they love them. As you can see from the comments below, we had some lovely ideas. All the children’s work is displayed in the corridor. Please take the time to have a look at them all as they will put a smile on your faces.

Jacquie: I love Mummy, Daddy, Arran, Carly and Granny. I love Daddy, Mummy and Granny because they give me cuddles. Arran plays crocodiles. Carly plays with me.

Shay: I love Grandad because he teaches me lots of good things, takes me on a train to special places and is very good to me.

Evie: I love flowers because they have lovely petals. I love Mummy and Leah and Ericka.

Tyler: I love Daddy, Mummy, Cody and Diesel and Nathan. Mummy plays games. Daddy takes me to the park. Cody and Diesel play on the field. Nathan is my cousin and best friend.

Lewis: I love Granny because she likes One Direction and she likes to dance.

Kyle: I love my big brothers Lewis and Jack because they play football outside with me.

Malachi: I love my Mummy and Daddy and Millie because they are my family and they are the best.

Abbi: I love Mummy and Daddy and Granny and the dogs. I love them very much because I like them – they’re my friends. Mummy’s good at cooking. Daddy looks after me and Granny.

Dawid H: I love all my family and Steve ( Nursery’s monkey) because they make me happy and play games with me.

Scott: I love Mummy and Daddy and Grant, Granny, Papa, Granny and Grandad and Hamish. They play with me and give me kisses and cuddles. They take me somewhere special and tuck me up in bed and read me stories.

Julia: I love my Mum and Dad. They take care of me and really love me. They buy me nice toys when I’m a good girl.