What A Busy Girl!

Lola has been very busy while at home during lockdown. Baking has been a big hit and she has been practising her weighing and measuring skills. Lola has been planting some seeds and made her own flower bed. She has been watering her flowers to make sure they grow and stay healthy. Lola has been making pictures to celebrate our wonderful NHS and key workers to display in her window.
As well as being so busy, Lola made a home spa for her and her family to enjoy. “The cucumber was very cooling on my eyes and I loved relaxing”. Lola can’t wait to get back to nursery to see her friends.
I think we are all missing each other Lola. It will be lovely for your friends to see all your hard work here though.
Thank you so much for sending these super photos of all your activities. We love to see what you are all doing at home.

3 thoughts on “What A Busy Girl!”

1. Wow Lola, you have been busy. It looks like you have been having lots of fun whilst learning new skills. Your spa looks lovely and relaxing! 🙂

2. You have been a really busy little girl Well done on developing your baking skills. I too have been baking cakes and my family are loving all the treats. You look very relaxed at the Spa.

3. I have loved seeing the your bright, rainbow coloured flowers when I have been out on my daily walk Lola. Your spa looks fabulous too and perfect for relaxing at home 🙂