Kyla’s Super Work

We are delighted to share some super work that Kyla has been doing at home with her family. As you can see, she has produced some fantastic writing with drawings to illustrate her work and has also sent us her oil pastel of a rainbow toucan. Kyla’s brother has been learning about the rainforest and he wanted to draw a toucan so she joined in.
Well done for your super work Kyla! We are very impressed. Thank you so much for sending us it. Kyla’s family say that she is missing everyone just as we are missing all the children but it is great to see the super activities that you are doing at home.

3 thoughts on “Kyla’s Super Work”

1. What a fabulous drawing of a toucan Kyla! I love your bright colours which remind me of the rainbows in everyones homes. Well done.

2. Well done on your fab writing Kyla. Keep up the good work. I love your bright Toucan- very colourful and great you enjoyed learning alongside your brother of where they live.