Keep In Touch

Today would have been the day that we all returned to Nursery after the holidays and, for some children, it would have been that important first day in Nursery. Although you may not have been able to have the holiday you planned, due to the current changes to our lifestyles, we hope that you enjoyed having time together as a family, to relax and hopefully still enjoy some Easter eggs.
In line with guidance, we continue to remain closed for now but will share some photos we still have of the children from last term, so that they can talk with their families about their friends, and will share a few suggestions here of activities you may like to try at home.
We are delighted that we have heard from a few of our families over the past few weeks but would love to hear from more of you about what you have been doing. Just click on the “Leave a comment” link to the left of posts to leave us a message which we will publish. We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy.

One thought on “Keep In Touch”

1. Hello from Mrs J Carruthers. I just wanted to pop on to say hello. I hope you are all staying safe with your families and enjoying this unique time with them. I am missing you all very much and hopefully we will see each other soon. I have enjoyed seeing some of your photos on the blog. I have been making rainbow pictures with my two daughters and spending time in the sunshine. Take care all of you.