Meet The Buddies

The children who will be moving on to Primary 1 at Hecklegirth in August now know who their own buddy will be and Primary 6 children are making such a good job of building relationships with their new little friends.
The buddies very kindly took the time to write letters to their Nursery child’s family so that they know a little about them and in the last few days they have introduced themselves to their parents or grandparents. We hope that this has eased a few of the worries you may have had about your child moving to Primary 1 and that you enjoy sharing the letters with your children.
Thank you Primary 6 children for doing a super job. You certainly are responsible citizens and effective contributors! Here are some Rainbow Room buddy photos. Sunshine Room will follow soon.

One thought on “Meet The Buddies”

1. I have enjoyed playing with my buddy and getting to know him. I canny wait to see him again when we can catch up and learn more about him.