Learning About Winter

It sounds like Carmen is enjoying learning about winter as her Mum commented:

“Carmen is enjoying the winter topic. She loved designing her snowmen at home. She says it great fun. When we are about to set off for nursery in the morning I ask her what’s the weather like today Carmen and she tells me. When she saw the floods on the TV Carmen sayed to me ” mummy I wish I could help those people” I said and how would you help them Carmen she sayed ” mummy they could all come and stay at ours and have a sleepover until there house has dried up”. Aw how cute! So she understands how the bad weather affects people and that she cares!”

How kind of Carmen to think of others. We did talk about the floods and were pleasantly surprised by how much the children understood about them. We have also enjoyed seeing all the different snowmen arriving in Nursery and will hopefully put a few photos on the blog soon.