“Trotter’s World of Animals”

Our trip to “Trotter’s World of Animals” was a hit with all the morning children this week. Some of us enjoyed the reptile encounter; others preferred to “hug a bunny” but we all loved the funny little monkeys and the lemurs. As you can see, Stan the Star particularly enjoyed meeting the bunny. As always, a picnic lunch goes down well and our time at the park or in the soft play area finished our day off nicely. We hope that the photos tell the story. Thank you so much to all the mummies and grannies who came to help us: we could not have had our trip without your support. We are looking forward to Thursday’s visit with the afternoon children.

Please click on the photos to make them bigger.

4 thoughts on ““Trotter’s World of Animals””

1. Mya and I really enjoyed the day at Trotter’s World of Animals! It was great to see all the different animals. A big thank you to the teacher’s for organising such a fantastic trip!

2. Rosie and I had a great time at Trotters world of animals. Rosie’s favourite part of the day was hug a bunny.Mine was the monkeys, how cool were they catching those grapes! The children were all very well behaved. And how brave was Miss Kerr holding the big snake round her neck (lovely pose!) Thank you for an enjoyable day.
    Rosie and her mum

3. I had a brilliant day and the children were all well behaved. I must admit that I enjoyed the reptile house but left the snake handling to Miss Kerr and I took the photographs. Im sure the afternoon boys and girls will love it.

4. I had a great time at Trotter’s. I liked eating my packed lunch outside in the wooden stilt house. jack