Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, We Love You

As we were so good at helping Miss Young to tell the story of “We’re Going on a Bear Hunt”, she invited our teddies in to Nursery to try out the cave where Honey, her teddy, was living. The teddies all seemed excited to try out the cave although some needed a little encouragement so we were very brave and went in to the dark cave with them.

Everyone showed good listening and talking skills as each person talked about why their teddy was so special. We thought you might like to hear some of their comments and see some of the very special bears who visited us.

Caleb   He’s a boy teddy. He’s wearing a jumper so he doesn’t get cold.

Lee   My teddy’s name is Ashleigh. He’s a boy. He always wears his jumper. He  feels nice and soft.

Reece   He’s got a black nose the same as his fur and tail.

Jordy   He likes bouncing on the trampoline with me when it’s sunny. He’s called  Daddy Bear. He can bounce very high.

Mya    It’s Ruby the teddy. I sleep with him quiet at night in my bunk bed. He’s got  nice eyes and a pink tongue.

Sam L.  I bought him at Tesco when I was a baby. I cuddle him at night. He disappears when I cuddle him.

Finlay   He’s called John Wayne. He usually likes running and jumping out the window but not if it’s wet outside. He likes jumping on the bed.

Miley   I bought him from a shop. His name’s Red Ted. I cuddle him lots of times  and I have lots of teddies in a bag.

Ryan   It’s a boy. He’s a special agent. He helps people when they don’t know what  to do.

Mischa   He’s called Jake. He’s old. It shrinked when I was wee.

One thought on “Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, We Love You”

1. I am glad that all the teddies enjoyed visiting Hecklegirth Nursery. Your photos and comments about your teddies are fab. Well done everyone!