Pictures from home

Thank you to all those parents who worked with their children to make beautiful pictures as a home activity. It’s wonderful to see all the different ideas that can be used to transform a bare tree in to a Spring picture. The discussions that these pictures generated in Nursery are as valuable as the creative use of materials so thanks go to the children and their families for contributing to such a valuable learning activity.  We hope you enjoy a selection of the pictures below.

Please click on a photo for a closer look at the detail that the children have put into these wonderful pictures.

3 thoughts on “Pictures from home”

1. I have been looking at your website and I love the pictures and the singing! I am excited because I got a letter today saying I can start nursery after the summer. I hope the fire engine comes back when I am a big nursery boy. From Jack Vivers

2. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed looking at our site, Jack. We are excited to meet all the new boys and girls too. I’ll try to remember that you would like a visit from the fire engine next year. I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun!
    Thank you for your message.
    Mrs. Carruthers

3. Wow, what a lot of work has gone into making your beautiful Spring pictures. I can tell you have all worked really hard on them. I especially love the idea of gathering leaves and flowers to stick on your Spring tree. Well done everyone.

Miss Brough