Topic- personal research.

To try and make your learning more exciting I have decided to pick a topic for you all to research.  I have chosen ….

THE EARTH.

Over the next few weeks you will look at different areas that explore the way in which the Earth functions.   I will post the ‘mini topic’ you are going to research weekly.  You can record your findings in your literacy jotter or if you have spare paper available you may wish to make a fact file similar to our WW2 one.  I am going to research it too!

I have chosen this topic because there are so many things you can learn and it is all engaging.  Some facts you may not get your head around but that’s what makes it fun!

I am going to give you the link to the site where you will find all of your information and facts.  The site has great videos, diagrams that you can copy and quizzes so you can test your knowledge.

This week you are going to look at Seasons!  Around the world there are four seasons – spring, summer autumn and winter but the northern and southern parts of the Earth have the same seasons but at different times.  You are going to find out about seasons and how it is possible for it to be summer in one country and winter in another?

If you click the link you will find the page below and the answers…

https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/earth/seasons/

Enjoy!