Images

Hi P3E

photo-02-12-2016-16-02-27

Hi P3E, 

It’s me Elfie, Shhhhhhh! Don’t tell your Teacher but I have found a way on to her blog. I have heard some of you talking about some of my friends staying with you. I was wandering if you could share some of your stories on this blog, as I really miss them sometimes. If you don’t have one of my friends staying with you I thought you could share some of your questions or even let me know what you might like from Santa Clause this year. I might be able to put a good word in. Can’t wait to hear from you all. 

From, 

Elfie. 

November Homework Wall

download-1

The Primary 3 Homework wall was issued last week. Children have to select three tasks from the grid provided. One task from the top row, a second task from the second row and a third task from either.

The first task should be completed and handed in for Monday 7th November.

The second task should be completed and handed in for Monday 21st November.

The third task should be completed and handed in for Monday 28th November.

Children can hand projects in at any earlier date, this is simply a guideline. Any questions/ queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Spelling/ reading homework will accompany the homework wall.

Dino Bonds

In class we have been using Dino Bonds to help us learn and practise our bonds to 10 and 20. This has been helping us to recall, test our knowledge in a fun and engaging way.

Check out our photos below to see what we have been working on.

dsc00023

dsc00025

(October 2016)