Fishcross Primary School is a small school built by the main road near to the crossroads in Fishcross village. The school was officially opened on 6 September 1875 and underwent a major extension and modernisation in 1991. The school is situated between the town of Alloa sitting on the River Forth and the Ochil Hills.
The building has four classrooms, all of which have interactive whiteboards, a well equiped gym hall and a dining room with servery. It has pleasant surroundings and a garden designed and sponsored by Scottish Power. This provides excellent opportunities for environmental education and outdoor learning.