Our School

[kml_flashembed movie="http://pf.kizoa.com/sflite.swf?did=4118904&k=4198023" width="400" height="400" allowfullscreen="true" /]

Photos by Jack, Erin and Anna

47 thoughts on “Our School”

1. We have also got Tesco it is an amazing place to shop in also there is great prices and great deals.They have got realy great staff they are very friendly.Have you got any rivers?

2. Do you have play centres in Scotland?these are some of our shop’s Morrisons,tesco,Sainsbury,Asda,Next,Argos,Newlook,Toysrus,hobbycraft,Charity shops.

3. Mostly we have the same shops as in England, Sophie. I’m originally from Yorkshire and lived in Manchester for a while so not so far from where your school is. The accents here are very different though. Sometimes I have to get people to repeat things……even after being here for 15 years! 🙂 In our area there is a local dialect called Doric and it can be VERY difficult to understand.

4. Hi everyone

How are you doing today over in Scotland. Is it a good place to live? Where exactly is Market Hill? Is it near Edinburgh?

Also, can you tell me what does the Lochness monster look like?

In class Ms Thomsett is reading Water Horse to us and it has a monster in a Loch.

From Chris

5. Hi Scotland

You have a very good blog.

What is the weather like over there? In Tasmania we are having very hot weather. We usually have lush green grass but because of the heat the grass has gone all brown and the wild animals have nothing to eat.

From Rachael

6. Hi Scotland,

I am thinking it\’s very cold in winter over there, even if it\’s not winter at the moment.

I like your pictures, they are very interesting.

What kind of animals do you like,I like horses? Ive got a pet horse named Fred. He is white and very cute.

Bye Scotland

From Alice

7. Hi Scotland

I love your acsents, they are so cool!

I’d really love to come and vistt Scotland to see the paradise. I think that it will be really cool to see it all. I would like to see what kind of art work do you do?
    What does it look like I think it will be beautiful!

I would also like to know what kind of games you play in Scotland.

From Mia

8. Hi Scotland

My school is a great school. We have been doing lots of maths and writing. We also have a lot of plants at our school plus a farm. Do you have animals at your school?

From Cain

9. Hi class

Does it get realy cold over there at winter time in Scotland?

It was realy lush and green in the Derwent Valley where I live and go to school but then summer came and all the grass dried up.

From Danni

10. Hi Alice i love horse’s too when i go to my friends house we go and see a horse called Troy. He loves people and carrots. what is your fab sport mine is ice skating but i am not good at it

11. Hi Dannni what a shame about Derwent Valley. It does get cold in winter but it’s the coldest in January

12. To Tasmania whats the weather like with you guys and here is perfect its like summer

by skye

13. how many people do you have in your school we have about 450 and how many people do you have in your class

14. We just had a few sunny days! It’s actually the beginning of spring here in Scotland. 🙂

15. hi my name is louis do you like skylanders giants…….i do have you got an ipod ipad or iphone

16. WHAT! it is Spring in Scotland :O
    I think it’s coming spring soon in Radcliff.

Yours Sincerely

Molly

17. i have got a phone my phone is a alcatel plus i have got a ipod and a samsung galixy tab 2 tablet

18. hello my name is ashleigh i have 2 brother and 3 sisters
    a dog called bruce and 2 rabbits i like mcdonalds and kfc i like to play netball and go to the park.

19. Hi guys what school do you go to is it good or rubish it is good in racclife 🙂

20. Do you have any pet’s? and do any of you like one direction
    🙂 hello and way that was rood of me not to say hello was’nt it

21. Hello my name is Cayton. Groves. I have tiwn bros called Gake and jack. They are anoying and are two years old. I like football. My favourite player is Gareth Bale . I hate Manchester United. I like all darts my favourite darts player is Simon Wiltlock. I go on my ipad 4 on fifa ultimate team.

22. Hi, my name is Breanna. I have been reading Koala-Lou by Mem Fox who is an Australian writer. The book is about a koala who enters the Olympic Games because her mother is very busy and doesn’t have any time to spend with her. She thinks her mother does not love her anymore. In the end she loses her race but finds out that her mother really loves her.

From Breanna