14 thoughts on “End of term Assembly”

1. I posted it to our P6/5 Seesaw group this morning, Megan. You will need to click on the Sway link that was provided.

1. I’m so sad that the school is ending I’ve enjoyed doing work. but if we were at school It would be one of the best year ever. Sadly it didn’t happen πŸ™ Hope you have a good summer holidays and hope to see you on the other side.

2. That was an amazing assembly today!! We are going to miss all the p7s,but wish them all the luck for academy,and we cant wait to start p7!😁😁

1. Hi Boys- thank you- I’m glad you enjoyed it. We will miss them- but I’m sure they will come and visit πŸ™‚

3. Assembly was great I really enjoyed it.
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me during the year
    Hope we are all back to school after the holidays.
    Have a good holiday, see you soon.

4. A super assembly – and the Lego animation was fantastic. Well done to everyone who took part. I hope the P7s will come back and see us for a proper ‘goodbye’ once all this is over. I thoroughly enjoyed teaching you. Take care.

5. Well, what a wonderful end of term assembly. I don’t know about you, but I needed a hankie or 2😒
    Well Done to Everyone on your awardsπŸ†
    Take care and have a lovely, sunnyβ˜€οΈ, summer break.
    Can’t wait to see you all next term (P7s, please come back and visit, soon).

6. I will miss the p7s😭 and Mrs Taylor πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸŽ“. I wish them all good luck on their next adventure.