Virtual Trip No.1 – Part 1 – Preparation – Hot

We don’t know about you, but Miss Deans and Mr Reid are fed up of staying indoors and want to organise a trip!

Over the next two weeks, Miss Deans and Mr Reid will be taking you on two different virtual trips. We want to give you the full experience of our usual school trips, which means exciting places full of interesting activities.

Welcome to Part 1 of our virtual trip to Edinburgh Zoo! 

Part 1 will focus on getting ready for the big trip. So what are you waiting for? Click on the Sway below and let’s get going!

13 thoughts on “Virtual Trip No.1 – Part 1 – Preparation – Hot”

1. Dear Mr Reid and Miss Deans
    Could I tag along to the zoo?
    Edinburgh Zoo🐸🦩🦏🦁🐡🦜🕷🐻🐅🦅🦍🐒🦓🐢🦉🐈🐗🦘🦌🐦🐧🐨🐼 is one of my favourite places to visit.
    Will you be there when the penguins parade is on? I hope so.
    When Zoe was a little girl 👧(still in her buggy, but walking) she walked all the way up to the top pastures, then slept in her buggy all the way down!

1. Of course you can Mrs Webster! Thank you for sharing such a lovely story 🙂 The second part of our virtual trip will be posted on Wednesday.

2. I really like edinburgh zoo. We were doing it with our Cousin Thomas and it was very fun. Dee

1. Great to hear from you, glad you enjoyed this Part 2 of Mr Reid’s Virtual Trip will be up on Wednesday with more activities.