Feel-Good Friday – Build a Butterfly Bar!

Good morning everyone.  Time for another bit of Friday fun.

As the weather is getting warmer, we are starting to see more and more butterflies visiting our gardens.  Plants like lavender and buddleia (also known as ‘the butterfly bush’) are very attractive to butterflies, but not everyone has them growing in their garden.  Today’s activity is designed to encourage more butterflies to visit yours.

All the step-by-step instructions are contained in the Sway.  You should have most of the ingredients at home and, if not, they are easy to find.

I hope you give it a try – the butterflies will be grateful!

Hopefully you will soon have lots of visitors to your garden.  Don’t forget to come back to the blog and let me know how many butterflies you have seen.

You can find out how to identify butterflies here:
Butterfly Identifier

4 thoughts on “Feel-Good Friday – Build a Butterfly Bar!”

1. I am looking forward to trying this Ms Rees. I have been wanting to know how to attract butterflies to my garden. What a great activity.

1. Thank you, Mrs Still. I don’t have any trees in my garden, unfortunately, so I’m just going to place my plate on the ground and hope for the best.

1. I’m glad to hear it, Finlay and Evie. Let me know how you get on. The poor butterflies will be blown away today, I think!