New Learning Grids for 21st April-1st May

Welcome Back Methlick School! – let’s get back to learning together online!

Enjoy challenging yourself to complete some activities from a choice of the 3 grids for this week.

HWB

Numeracy (1)

Remember we all believe that having a growth mindset is very important so the activities are organised into levels.

MildΒ 

Spicy

and Hot!

Where will you start this term?

Let’s try many attempts, leap into the learning pit and learn from our mistakes to achieve GREAT things!

The teachers will be sharing their attempts!

Keep checking the blog and please leave COMMENTS so we can stay connected.

Thank you.

Mrs Fraser and the teachers!

17 thoughts on “New Learning Grids for 21st April-1st May”

1. I’m going to give the numaracy hot a go but with a twist. I’m going to get my mum to make a sheet of division for me to complete and I will put it on my home learning Sway. Also my dad has told me to do a film review so I will do that while my mum makes me sheet. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ have a great week.

1. Good morning, Greig. I hope that you had a lovely Easter break with your family. It is great to hear your ideas for the activities! Throughout the week, teachers will be posting several games and activities that will link to the grid, so remember to keep checking the blog!

1. Good morning, Megan. It is lovely to hear from you and I am glad that you had a great Easter holiday. That is so exciting that you got two kittens, I am very jealous! I hope you enjoy the Grid activities this week. Keep us up to date with which activities you are doing.

1. Thanks I’m doing don’t say said challenge that Ms Rees posted my kittens names are Rocky and Millie

1. I will try to check every morning and afternoon. Hope you have had a wonderful time off in the Easter holidays too.
        I definitely did after walking my dog every day.
        πŸ€—πŸŒžπŸ‘πŸ»

1. I had a wonderful Easter holidays, thank you. I tried to go for a run every second day and the weather has been lovely. That is a great idea for checking every morning and afternoon! It will help to have a routine for your home learning.

2. I really like the look of the health & wellbeing. I will give it a good go at it. Hope you have had a great week πŸ‘πŸ». Are we allowed to do he same website as you have done for the example? For some reason I think we have used the website before. It looks goodβœ….
    Have a good rest of the week.πŸ€—πŸ€—. I will get my mum to send it on seesaw or email it to you. πŸ˜„

1. Good morning Greig, it is lovely to hear from you. Of course you can use the same website but I would recommend checking out several websites before making your final decision. I think we used a similar website when we created our 100 days word clouds, that might be what you are thinking of. I look forward to seeing what you create.

2. Yes you can use anything to create your word Greig can be done electronically on websites that create wordles or some pupils have used every day objects lying around to create their word, Good Luck!

1. Thanks you Miss Deans. I have put it up on my classes seesaw. And I remember we used wordel not word art creation. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„