You do the Marking – Literacy MILD

Morning Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed our first day of online learning and are ready to start Day 2.ย  I’ve decided to keep my own Learning Journal completing some of the activities from the grids. Yesterday I decided to write a story about Thumper from the Mild column.

I thought about the W5 (who, what, when, where & why) and then decided to write my story. One thing my P2 class know very well about me is that I make so many mistakes and the pupils always help me to correct my work. Sadly I forgot to check my work before I took a photo of it.

Could you check my work for me, what mistakes have I made and what should I do to fix them?

I look forward to reading your feedback, Mr.Mutch

Have a G.R.E.A.T Day!

Mr. Mutch’s Thumper Story

19 thoughts on “You do the Marking – Literacy MILD”

1. We liked your drawing and story but we found a couple of mistakes.

the, the e was the wrong way round
    rof should be roof, although I struggled to spell it myself and spelt it rofe.
    Soo should have only one o, so
    thumPer should have a capital at the start with T and not the P.

I am going to do my Thumper story and picture this afternoon.

1. Thank you so much for your feedback, when I actually looked over my work I spotted some mistakes. Is there anymore you can find?

2. Wrong way e
    You need T
    Too tall p
    You mean so
    rof needs an extra o
    Last one you should have put on the line
    It needs a fullstop.

Charlotte says your story was funny and good!

1. Thank you very much for your feed back Charlotte, once I looked over my work aswell I found some mistakes too. Can you find any more?

2. Great work Charlotte. You spotted lots of mistakes.I think Mr Mutch needs to read his work over next time before he hands it in ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Hi Mr Mutch,

I liked your story but I found some mistakes. You didn’t put a full stop at the end, the e was the wrong way round in the, and you put an extra o in so. Landed should have an e not an i.

I can’t log in to my glow, i think my account details are wrong. Can you help?

1. Hello Evie, Thank you for the feedback – I will have to read over my work. I’m currently making an instruction video for Sway so it should be with you soon.