Coo to New Zealand!

Mrs McLean’s class p5/5 sent a toy Coo to New Zealand. New Zealand school sent them a photo of what Coo was up to in their classroom. P5/5 gave them Coo to take to a rugby match for the rugby world cup and they say if they watch the match on the tv they will see Coo being waved about by the New Zealand children.

What have P6/18 and P5-6/17 been up to?

Mrs Dyrlaga’s  and Mrs Matthew’s class went on a visit to cemetery in Turriff and Banff Sheriff Court. At the cemetery they enjoyed looking at all the old gravestones and hearing some stories about some of the people buried there. At the court some pupils from both P6/18 and P5-6/17 preformed a play about Goldilocks going to court after breaking into the 3 bears house, breaking their chairs, eating their porridge and sleeping in their beds.

By Kirsty B.

What the P7’s been up to?

Today Mr. Irvine’s class was doing enterprise all day! For their enterprise they all were put into teams to make a Humpty Dumpty Mobiles that hangs from the roof. We all found it very hard and stressful but we got there in the end. Only two groups were successful as the rest were all in debt.

On Tuesday Miss Bremnars class went on a trip to Knockie Woods, searching for beasties. They spent all morning there. They had the play piece there. They also searched the playground.

New House Captians

On the 14th of September he new house captains were elected. The new house captains and vice captains are Linsay  and Joseph for Hatton, Jodie  and Christopher for Delgaty, Catlain and Joe for Craigston and Christie and Daniel for Forglen. I hope all the houses will have the ribbon the trophy at least once this year and that the house captains come up with some good ideas for the new school year.

By Natalie 🙂

Mrs Gray

Yesterday we had an assembly for Mrs Gray who has worked in the school for 21 years and is now retiring.At the assembly, classes sang songs,said poems and a group of girls did a street dance and highland dancing.

Primary one signing
Some parents came to watch everyone

By Caroline  🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

New Bloggers

Hi my name is Linsay and I am in P7/21 and I am one of your new bloggers. This year I have been chosen to report about P5’s and there project is about pollution. I am going to start of by telling you that I have been voted to be Hattons house captain. The hobbies that I like to take part in is highland dancing, netball, guides and swimming. During this year you will be hearing alot from me bye.