Primary 1-3 Sports day

The sun shone today for our Primary 1-3 Sports. Lots of parents and carers turned out to watch the children take part in sprints,skipping, tattie and spoon and the sack race. Everyone had a great time! A big thank you to Mrs Cruickshank for organising the event.

14 thoughts on “Primary 1-3 Sports day”

1. I loved sports day becuase I won three meddles on sports day my favourite was sprintin up the line.
    by ryan

2. On wednesday it was sports day ti was very fun.I came second in tattae and spoon race ti is very fun.Jay came fourth in the tattae and spoon race i like it.

3. Weliked it becaus it was fun .Erint liked doind runing and Ering liked doing the sack race.from erin and erin.

4. Sports day was sunny day.Kyle came 2nd in a race.Sports
    day was a very good day.affter sports day we wer swting.

5. I dont have good time on the sports day but little bit it was good. On the track i was most last, From the hatton girls.I like throwing and long jumping. By Amelia.

I had big fun on the sports day i was 3rd for the running.But on the tattie and spoon i was last.By Dominik.

6. I ENJOYED SPORTSDAY BECAUSE it was fun by kalina. I LOVED SPORTSDAY BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY BY GEORGE.

7. I liked sports day becuase i got a medal for running and i got a sticker when i was 1st in running.
    by skye