Loch Insh

Hello, I’m one of the people that went to Loch Insh with Markethill school and the cluster schools. I really enjoyed it and I met lots of other people that I will probably be going to the Academy with. I was in the study room of the 11 girls, it was very hot and was rather small. It was nice for some of pupils to socialise with each other at the evenings.

Loch Insh was fun and i enjoyed most of the Activities but my most favourite one would of been sailing!

By Natalie Smart 🙂

Loch Insh

Hello.I am one of the people that went to Loch Insh with Markethill School and other Cluster Schools. It was amazing! I really enjoyed it, my favourite activity was sailing! The rooms were a bit small and hot but you got used to it! Most of the girls and boys socialized well.

I liked most activities but I didnt like canoeing because my canoe capsized… Wasnt a good experience!

I really enjoyed Raft-Building! Our raft didnt sink! Plus it was a good experience because I hadnt done anything like it before.
I also
liked Sailing because… well i dont know I just liked it!

Thanks for reading, bye.

By Louise Robertson

Loch Insh

Last week I went to Loch Insh, we did lots of activities like Skiing and Snowboarding, Kayaking, Canoeing, problem solving, biking and loads more activities. My favourite activity was Snowboarding and Kayaking. We had to get up at 7:00 every morning and we all went down to the restaurant and had breakfast and made our packed lunches.

By Jodie