28 thoughts on “What do you think guys!”

1. 
    I wonder what kind of fish it is?

2. Sophie! Are you excited? I am very pleased to see that someone checked the blog before you all saw the tank in the classroom. I, too am very excited about getting the fish on Thursday.

3. Miss Philp Smith I played the 3D game where you have to find the shapes twice and got 98% both times

4. There was a hamster looking for a good home in pets at home! He was beyond cute and he was free!
    Or we could share the fish?

5. Well I sujest you get a gerble or hamster or mouse because I have a hamster and its easy to look after them but you’ve just got to clean them out once a week and make shure they have water, food and that you would have to get something for them to chew on because if you dont want them to have huge teeth they need to chew on something!!!

6. Yes, they are having a competition to see who can write the best story about the fish and the person with the best story gets to name the fish! I will be looking for – the most improved, the most exciting, the best description, and the best imagination. Good luck P5

7. Hmmm, frogs are not really my thing! 🙁 Butterfly….. I think it would be a shame to keep a butterfly indoors. Hamster?? I’d worry about it when it was at school alone overnight… I wouldn’t be able to sleep! So that leaves fish…. I think I’ll see how Miss P.S gets on first!

8. I am hyper and while i was on faceTime to Katie McDonald we were talking about it and i can’t stop thinking about it:)

Thank u Miss P.S for getting P5/20 FISH 🙂

9. Your welcome guys I hope they arrive tonight. It is very exciting; I think we are getting a breed called Platys like the header picture.

10. Its a shame that we coulden’t get fish from pets at home, but you and Squishy are going to pick awsome fish from banff and we will see them tomorrow!!! 🙂

11. I am glad you think so, it is a shame that we coulndn’t all have gone to get them. Maybe next time.