Swopping tales.

P5/20 were given an adventure story to write then half way throught they had to swop their books with another pupil.  Here are some of the results.

24 thoughts on “Swopping tales.”

1. sucked into a game
    One day a boy called tom went in the gaming shop. in the gaming shop he met his friend. they both wonted a new game because they where getting board of all there games they had because they completed the hole game. his friend was called fred. fred was his best friend. first they went to there favrite bit was the arcade toms favrite game was wreck it ralgh but fred was candy world were you have racing on candy go carts . After that they went to go and play rack it ralgh agein. suddenly fred and tom terend little then they went in a cabel they they both seen they were in the game and ralgh was recking the pent house like normal and fix it felix was fixing evthing that ralgh recks . fred and tom where very scard . but wre3ck it ralgh was very kind . and fix it felix was kind to . and the people that were kind but they were scard of wreck it ralgh.reck it ralgh lived in the dupsore and fix it felix lived in the pent house with all the other people . and fix it felix got a medal every day just for fixing ralgh brock. but after that tom said to fred are mums will be worrying about us . we have to get out of hear .but how tom and fred went to ask wreck it ralgh he said ask fix it felix. by Robert Cruickshank

Alisha is continuing this story…….

“how can we get out of this game fix it felix?” “well you could fight the big fighter, he is the strongest man in the game! but no one has ever deafeated him!” explained Fix it Felix as he fiddled with his nails. “but we are only little boys and we wont be able to fight him!” ” just come to the gargae tonight and fight him, 7:00 pm. so they agreed and went to fix it felixs hpuse to get ready for there big fight! they were in protective gear and all ready to win the big fight! It was 6:55 and tom and fred were about to leave. they tremmbled with fear and shook like mad! they got there and the big fighter was standing waiting for them, they looked up expecting him to be huge, but ‘The Big Fighter’ was a mouse! Fred bent down picked up the big fighter and threw him away into the distance, all you could see was his little legs flying in the air! the boys said there good byes and they were sucked back out of the game into the gaming store in p5/20 land, that was a huge adventure! the boys cried. by Alisha Wilkie

2. adventure

One day I was riding on my bike when i wanted to try out the new forsa motor sport at the x-box gaming store when suddenly the game sucked me in as soon as the game sucked me in I spawned in a car the car was a bugati veron supper sport the coulors of the car is all the body black with two dark blue stripes across the roof when i pushed down the pedal to go forward it went straight at 50 mph so then i drived over to this flag it was to entre a race then i acsepted the race when i acsepted the race i was against ferraris, db9s, lamborginis, and also evos as soon as i acsepted the race it started counting 3, 2, 1, GO when it said go i put down the pedal as hard as i could then i shot of at 500 mph i was in second place in front of me was a lamborgini then i shot past the lamborgini i was faster than usain bolt so then i came over the finnished line in first place then then it gave me other races to do

Abby Ross is continuing this story.

but I dicided to not to do them because I was so teired!!! I was driving along the the road when I saw a gleaming light, I deicided to over to it the more I went up to it I could feel the car lifting up in about 5 seconds I was about 10 f from the ground! the gleaming light was gtting bigger and I could start to see the inside the games centre. Suddenly I was back in the game centre but I was sad because I couldn’t keep my cool car and so I went out of the game centre, but I realized my bike was gone but the really scary thing was my car from the game has replaised my smelly old bike and realized that day was the besy day of my entire life!!!

3. Rudolf and his soar leg
    One winter day Santa was having a cup of hot co-co while the elf’s were busy making presents for the children. Mrs Claws was baking chop chip cookies for pudding. Santa was feeding the raindeer when Mrs Claws shouted ”dinner time”. Santa rushed to the table because Mrs Claws made his favourite lunch mince pie. Santa eat three mince pies.

As soon as Santa woke up he got changed in his normal clothes. Santa skipped down the stairs and jumped in his sleigh. Mrs Claws saw Santa in his sleigh and said “why are you going now you usely leave in one hour”. “I know but there is a new island called P5/20 land so I have to leave earlier than usal”. Logan is continuing this story when santa was away to p5/20 land he landed on a place called the kfc so he turned in visible. When he was at the house,s and he went into the first house so he went down the chimney and seen the. Christmas tree so he put present under it.when he was out side he was back at the hotel and went in his sleigh and went home for cookies then he went back after that he went back to p5/20 land and went to the other house,s then he went down the chimney so he put the present,s under the christmas tree. Then he went to a another hous,s after that he went to other house,s then he went to go to the gaming store then there was a christmas tree so he put more video game,s . after all that we went to santa,s for cookie,s and then santa went to bed.

4. Titanic in p5/20 land!

One warm summers day, Jessie was packing her basket full of food as she was going for a picnic with her best friend Lilly. Lilly had been her best friend for a while now, they were going to the beautiful beach of p5/20 land, the sea there is a torquoise blue and its gorgeous. She often goes there for picnics. Jessie grabbed her neon pink sunglasses and hed over to Lillys house to pick her up. She banged on the door and waited for her to come out, she finaly came, Lilly had her hair up in messy bun and so did Jessie. They walked along the sreet enjoying the summers breeze. They got to the beach and there was nobody else there, they thought it was a bit strange.

After a while they had set up all the wonderful food on the ruffled blanket and enjoyed there lunch. They had cheese and ham sandwhiches , wispas, fanta and iron bru and some cucumber and carrots. Lilly had went to the toilets next to the changing rooms on the beach so Jessie sat and waited for her, suddenly Jessie heard a big rumble. Coming out of the water was a humungoms boat! The sea swirrled and it was splashing everywhere, Jessie got scared she huddled up in her blanket and shivvered as the water spirked on her. Lilly was listening to her music skipping along the sand, then thats when she turned round and saw the boat.

It had finally got up and the bottom of it was on the seabed. It began to come closer and closer but Jessie and Lilly were stuck, the branches of the tree behind them had caught them and they couldnt move, the boat stopped, it was exactly 10 inches away from them. Marked at the side was R.M.S Titanic! Titanic had came back to life, it was not broken and it lookeed brand new! A man walked out of the ship, it looked a lot like Edward John Smith! He was the captain of Titanic when it was first built in 1912! he shouted “ come on board girls, im the ghost of captain Edward John Smith, come on board and see what Titanic was like!”

Dylan is continuing this story …. when the girls got on board Titanic Jessie and Lilly were amazed it is AMAZING explaind Jessie. Its beautiful explaind Lilly is”nt she just said Edward want a lift girls . I dont see why not. So girls were you wanting to go first oh London please when the journey started they had something to eat they had cullingskink soup for starters then they had chiken with tatties and chips then they had a wonderful desert they had stickey toffie pouding and icecream.

5. Hidden secret

There was once a girl called stella and she had a brother called brandon .one day stella and brandon were going to the grasse area nere the vet when they got there was a big hole so they went to see it .Brandon it look’s dangours down there muttered Rose cool I’m going down declared Brandon no you dont shouted Rose but my middle name is dangor muttered Brandon no it’s not it’s barry said Rose well i’m still going down declared Brandon well i’m coming to said Rose so Rose was going to take deep breth but brandon grabbed rose’s hand and
    Georgia is contiuting this story……
    Brandon chickened out and rose went down but then they found out that is was only a few meters deep so Brandon was fine with it but the only thing he was afraid of the dark. Stella was charging around the country and town to find Brandon. Stella automatically phoned Rose to see if she knew where he was. So Stella rushed to the giant hole and then Rose was still talking to Brandon through the hole then Stella was absolutly devisated but Brandon was even more devistated.

6. The Game !

Ones there was a 12 year old boy called Max he was not like any other boy .he went to the game shop he put in a 20p and started to play call of duty black ops 2 zzz bang he was in the game come on solders the chief gave him pistole here they come bang aha a little kid put his 20p in and control Max wow ooh the little kid nearly got Max killed . Zzz he was out but he kept herring voices pacpacpac pac man tomb raider when he walk past gta 5 he had got sucked in to it get a car a voice shouted Max stole a car he went to his house Max a voice said from the wardrobe before he could open the door he moved to a pack aha aha he had to run away .David is continuing this story…. and got out of the game and went into Fix It Felex and he won it and went into WWE 13 and won his match.he went in to candyland and ate everthing zzzz he got out and went home.

7. Get back home

One day when Dolphin Matson was walking home from school, a hole formed under neath her. She tumbled down, her beautiful, blonde hair turning brown in the fall. When she stopped falling she stood up and brushed the mud of her school uniform. She looked around trying to find a way out. The only way out was a little passage leading back to school. Dolphin went along it, determined to get out. Suddenly the passage stopped. Dolphin began to feel a little scared. Then she heard a voice behind her. Dolphin whirled round and saw her best friend Star standing with blood trickling down her face.
    “Star, what happened?” she asked.
    “When I fell down the hole, I scraped my head off a rock,” Star answered. “How do we get out?”
    “I don’t know Star,” but maybe we could get out the ladder behind you,” cried Dolphin, jumping up and down.
    They scrambled up the ladder which was hanging of the wall. Dolphin got up first. She helped pull Star up, who was bleeding very badly.
    “Where are we?” she asked.
    “P5/20 land primary,” Dolphin aswered.
    “With a spooky thing creeping up on us,”said Star, grapping on to Dolphin.
    “Hey guys,”said somebody.
    “Tracy Beaker you are a very bad girl,” Dolphin screamed imatating the head mistress.
    They all hugged. Then they went to find a way out. A door loomed ahead of them. When Tracy tried to open it the swang open. They skipped through it thinking they had got out. Their happy expresions faded away when they got through. They were still in P5/20 land but every thing had changed. The old school was still the old smelly school but everything else had changed. The magic shop was now a fish mongers. When they walked on they saw that the church had been knocked down and a childrens home put up in its place. Somebody stormed out and spotted the three childen.

Lewis is conting this story
    The three childen was scared because the childen home got noked down.

8. THE HONTED HOTEL

One day there was two girls walking on the beach called Lindsey and Christine and they sat down on a rock and started to talk about where they were going to go next because there Mum said you can go were ever you like and so they did. The next day there went to the hotel to stay for a day or two with there Mum and Dad, they glazed up to the sky and see the sparkling sun beaming on the hotel sign on the front of the hotel, they went inside and registered in to get a room, Mum asked the lady if they could get a room for four in a very sweet voice and the lady announced to the family yes you can and she handed over the key to the family and she gave directions so they know were to go, they found there room and very slowly opened the door and went in and Lindsey and Christine went and jumped on the bed’s and there Mum and Dad shouted at them and announced to them GET OFF THAT BED RIGHT NOW they both at the same time. It was bed time and they all went to bed nice and happily but in the night Christine woke up and said to Lindsey wake up and she insistently she woke up and said why did you wake me up Christine Katrena is continuing this story because I heard a noise and it sounded like a ghost down in the lobby. Lindsey and Christine went to see what was happening they were shocked to see that the lady that gave them the key was actually a witch and was taking children that were staying in the hotel one by one to her house where she had all her potions and was making the children into frogs. Lindsey and Christine rushed back up stairs and woke up their mum and dad and told them what they had just seen their parents said that they had to pack all they’re clothes and leave very early tomorrow morning. So they went and packed all they’re

9. The Ghost Train
    One day on the wonderful P5/20 land a parrot called Bob came over from Africa on holiday. His feathers were golden his beak was shiny red and his squawk was loud he had a look round the helicopter pad and he even got to have a ride on it. After that he set off to the old rail way station. He went on the first train that took you round the p on the tour. The tour guide was Miss p.s she went to the front of the train to find out………that there was no driver Miss p.s ack bob tell him there was no driver so bob had to go to the front but the train would not stop it went off the rail and into the sea.

Sophie is continuing this story….

Bob began panicking, he tried to fly up through the gleaming blue waters but it was no use his colourful feathers were to weak and the water was to strong. He was beginning to lose his breath, Bob had no idea what to do, so he tried again and again. Suddenly a vicious shark swam up behind him and SNAP! With a pair of sharp pointy teeth Bob had gone forever.

10. Evil aliens land in
    p5/20 land

One sunny day in the early start of the summer holidays everyone was enjoying the sun and was going to the beach and getting ice-cream. That evening a storm came on a very bad storm. But this was no ordinary storm. It had blue lighting like an aqua colour and the thunder was purple like it had a potion on it. Everyone in p5/20 land phoned the weather monitor asking why it was purple and blue. They told us evil aliens were doing it and were going to invade the planet soon. They told everyone in p5/20 land including all the animals,kids and adults to evacuate from there homes. Farmers will have to leave there crops and there farms,Adults will have to leave there jobs and kids will have to leave there school. Itt may affect Markethill landtoo. Up in space the evil aliens were planing what they were going to do. In a gurgled voice one of the aliens said “I know what to do !” “what?” questioned the evil,evil king and queen. “ well we could wait intill tonight and go down to p5/20 land and go up to peoples windows and tap on them wait intill they get up to see who it is then we will scare them,they will be so scared that they will leave p5/20 land and then p5/20 land will finally be ours”. All the aliens liked that plan and the king and queen agreed with the plan too.”we will set off tonight” the king said proudly. When all the aliens set off everyone had already left but the aliens didn’t now that. They arrived at p5/20 land about 10:00pm.

Jack continuing this story………
    The aliens went to set up a set up camp then went to sleep . I the morning the aliens and the king and queen woke up and set of to go and find some humans and capture them and take them into space and throw them out of the air lock . But when the king and queen herd that they were furaus.

11. The swimming pool and the supermarket

One spring day there was boy called David went to the amazing swimming pool and David put on there swimming pool things and he went in the the and it was warm in the pool and David had fun in the swimming pool. There were 2 boys called Josh and Scott there are going go in the pool to have fun as well and David and Josh and Scott went out the swimming pool and they went to the supermarket to bye some sweats like swirlers and chocolate buttons and they went to the till and they spend there money and they went home to have dinner and they went to there beds.

12. One snowy day I was outside playing in the snow with my mates having a snowball fight it was VERY fun. I seen a old run down shop everyone dared me to go in it so I did. Suddenly I got hut in the head with a bat I was unkonshise for a long time. Eventuley I herd a truck moving my eyes her blury but I maniged to hear the truck molving. I herd to men talking at that moment I new I was kidnapped. Where are going I asked. a man demanded me to be quiet. My skin was trembling with fear the man said “down to this quary”and at that field. At that moment jay continuing this story……I was very scared then they chucked me into the back of the lorry and closed the door but then I realised the door was open a bit and the lorry going the speed of nuts I opened the door the n the police were behind them I jump out the lorry the police car stopped and it was my dad

13. Adventure in P5/20land

One day a little girl called Hannah was going on holiday to P5/20land. She had heard it was great and told her parents about it. Hannah’s parents thought it sounded great and decided that they could go in the summer. When it came to the summer they were all very excited especially Hannah because her friend Katrena was going as well. They were meeting each other in the airport at 4:00am. Katrena went to sleep at 8:30 so that she would be able to play with Hannah at the airport in the morning. Hannah went to bed before that because she wanted to be wide-awake. In the morning the two girls got up at 2:30 so that they could finish packing their suitcases. Eventually every one else in their family was up. They got they’re clothes on and got all they’re luggage into the car. and drove off. Once they had arrived at the airport they eventually found each other after searching for five minutes they put they’re luggage in at the check in

Katie is continuing this story

Then they decided to go for coffee and wait till there plain comes back from p5\20 land hanna and katrena where so exited suddenly it was time to go when they got on the plain they where so sleepy from getting up early so they went to sleep and in there dream they amagennedp5\20 land it was amazing .

14. The Super market

One hot breezy summer daysa little midget named Isla sprang out of her comfy and cosy bed and then shoved her fluffy dressing gown just over her spectacular onzie with lepord print desin and a snow lepord as a hood. Isla rushed down stairs to have a little peek at her little baby sister as her Mum and Dad was still sound asleep. Isla zoomed to the kitchen to get some milk of Millie, the little sister,. Suddenley Isla realized that there was no baby milk left in the cupboard. So Isla panicked for a while but then again she rushed upstairs with Millie in her arms supporting her head but she was being careful for where she stepped, a couple of seconds later she was in her magnifecent bedroom sitting Millie on the bed and then a minute later Millie was also sound asleep. She got some random cloths out of her wardrobe and shoved them on. Isla got her hair brush and a bobble from her drawer and put it in a beautiful messy bun. Then after that she got £10 out of her piggy bank. Then she got out Millies buggie for going to the supermarket, She got Millie into her jacket and put her in the buggie under the blanket and then Isla pluged her in.

Soon she was at the supermarket searching high and low for the baby milk. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and it was Mum wondering where she
    caitlin g is continuing this story…..had gone so Isla picked up her phone .Hello said Isla darling where are you and do you have Mille muttered mum yes threre was no more baby milk left said Isla no did you look.

15. Adventure

One day there was 2 girls called Katie and Ashleigh.they were very best friends. they both went to a park with Katies mum but all of a sudden all three of them fell down a hole full of mude. They finally reached the bottom but they landed in a forist full of big bushy trees and plants of all sorts. she fell into an other hole but a short not a big one like the last time. They found a big catapiller sittin on a humongis mushroom. The catapiller scared all three of them when the catapiller spoke to them.”Have you fallen down a hole or something,”spoke the catapiller.”Yes,” Ashleigh, katie and Katies mum replied. Suddenly a big gient bird came and took them to a red castle. It looked like a friend castle but if it was then why would the bird bring us there. Then they found out the answere to the question. The castle was not a friendly place had a horible queen but Katie herd there was a friendly castle so the lied to the queen and then left to go to the friendly castle.

16. Hi miss p.s Zoe and I have made a fruit salad because she came to my house and mum had bought lots of fruit!