The fish are in!

Well P5/20 I am just waiting for the fish to acclimatise to the water temperature then they will be completely in the tank. I think you are going to be very excited when you see them tomorrow, I went a bit fish crazy.

25 thoughts on “The fish are in!”

1. Hi Miss Philp Smith thank u so much for buying us the fish and the fish tank that was really generous of u and i can’t wait to see them in the fish tank tomorrow and thanks for giving up ur spare time travveling to Inverurie and Banff fish and the fish tank 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. thanks miss philp smith even though i have already saw you tonight and say thanks! very genourous and kind of you :):):):)

3. Friday tomorrow!!…….. golden time will have to be silent, as the fish will be afraid!! They will have to get used to BELLS too!

4. The fish are awsome they are sooooooooooo small and cute I like the redy orange one with big eyes!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. THE FISH R AWESOME 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. yeah I did have loads of fun and Sophie and jasmine was there too. If i am allowed I will take all my medals and trophies 🙂 last night i could not stop smiling 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. Definitely take them in, we can take a photo for the school wall. Everyone that has certificates and medals that they have won while in P5 should bring them in.

8. Me neither I think they r going to be so so cute 🙂 I bet Miss P.S wasn’t looking for that coming 🙂