Snow day take two. . . .

I hope you are all keeping warm and are enjoying the snow.

Challenge for today
Can you write a sentence, that makes sense, full of ‘ie’ sound words.
Build a snowman and take or draw a picture of it, you can email it to me or bring it in when we are back.

Most importantly stay safe and have fun.

6 thoughts on “Snow day take two. . . .”

1. My little sister and I, were going outside to make a snowman and when it got dark mum shouted β€œplaytimes over, because its bedtime!”

2. Yesterday I went outside myself because both of my sisters were at school and I made a hunoungus body and a tiny head and my dad was looking out of the kitchen window and said it must have a dezise on its head but I will try and get a picture but in a wee while i am going outside with my sister because she is on study leave.:D

Have fun outside, I’m very jealous!

3. i have made a family of snowmen and woman including a snow dog it is really fun making them. my snow family are all midgets but they are so cool

katie c

Very cool Katie I look forward to seeing them.

4. I went sledging at the school and I went of a big ramp and hurt my butt and while I was walking home I got a realy soar blister DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX and I made a snow man the day before yesterday he is realy pojey and a quite a small head and me and Dad are reading The Hobbit and we are on chapter V and it gose up to chapter IXX and it is an amazing book and at the end I’m going to ask if we can read The Lord of the Rings and I bet it’s realy good the movies are amazing and I don’t know what the book will be like! πŸ™‚

5. I have learned my poem healthy life stile of by heart in an hour!!!!:) Hopfully I will remember the hole thing tomorrow!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚