Auchterhouse Primary School

#teamAuchterhouse

WE’RE BACK!! – P5-7

| 1 Comment

Now we are back, we want to use our blog to record what we are learning! Here are some statements about our first few weeks !

‘We’ve swapped classrooms from last year and now we’re in the big classroom! We had to swap because we have a lot more children in our class than the younger class do. We like the bigger classroom more because there is a lot more space to play active learning games and some of us have never been in the big classroom !’

‘It’s a new year and people have gone up a year. I feel good about that I’ve learned more things and we have more responsibilities like Young Leaders in P6’

‘We’ve been learning about India for our new topic because we are Connecting Classrooms with a school in Pune, India. Something I find interesting is what we are learning about Hinduism’

‘We’re making an outdoor maths classroom so we can learn outside. I feel excited because it’s something different from learning in the classroom’

Look out for more next week!

One Comment