CLIC Targets – Week beginning 11.01.21

C- I can count to 100.
We regularly use Jack Hartman in class to get moving and counting. I’ve attached one of his videos below that you may like to try.

L- Number Bonds to 10 (7 and 3, 6 and 4, 2 and 8, 9 and 1, 10 and 0)

The pupils have number bonds games on their Education City account that they are familiar with. You may wish to explore these together across the week. Your child should develop their recall so if you say ‘6’ they should be able to say ‘4’.

I-I can double 1 digit numbers e.g double 4 is 8.

I have attached below a link to Top Marks. The pupils enjoy this for consolidating their knowledge of doubling. (There is also a game for number bonds to 10 practice). When exploring doubling with your child encourage them to think that halving is the opposite. If they can double and halve within 10, encourage them to try doing this within 20.

C-Division: I can share 6, 9, 12 or 15 objects between 3 people. 15 divided by 3= (with objects).

Give your child concrete materials, this could be anything such as toy cars, blocks, spoons, anything you have around the house. Give them either 6, 9, 12 or 15 of this object at one time. Ask them to share this between 3 people. This could be with people in the house or they could set out toys as if they are sharing them out for them. Encourage your child to think of sharing them equally and fairly. I have attached a video below that may support with this.

https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button