26 thoughts on “Practise your Multiplication Tables”

1. I played Back to times table index it helped me to get the numbers in my head so i know them in a few seconds.

2. i played grand prix,tractor multipilcation,and peguin multiplication i helps with your 7,6,8 times tables it helped me a lot

3. I played grand prix,penguin jump multiplication,pony division,space race,tractor multiplication and baseball multiplication I thought they helped with most of my times tables and they are also fun when you are revising.

4. I’ve really enjoyed this website and its helped me to learn my 6 times table and I can now shout out the answers quicker. I had lots of fun playing grand prix, penguin jump, hit the button and sums sense.

5. I played the pumkin game and i got stuck at the start but got my way through it and it helped me withmost of my tables.

6. i played grand prix, penguin jump and tractor multipication and they really help with my 6,7,8 and 9.

7. last night i played sum sense on maths zone . i really enjoyed it because it was fun and also helped me
    learn my times tables.