The Broad General Art and Design Course is designed to give pupils the experience and opportunity to:
- Develop their skills in observational drawing
- Work in a wide variety of media, both 2D and 3D
- Work collaboratively on group projects
- Use technology to capture and/or enhance their practical work
- Learn and understand relevant art and design terminology
In addition to the skills based courses in S1 & 2, pupils are introduced to the format of the Senior Phase in S3.
Visit our Art Department Website for updates and reports on recent goings on by clicking here