P2/3 Wednesday 1st April writing and reading lessons

Morning everyone!

Hopefully you’ve managed to write some super stories this week.  Finding it hard to think of ideas?  Why not look out your story cards or story dice from your Read, Write, Count bag.

Week 2, lesson 3 Writing Home Learning Writer’s Craft pdf

For our reading lesson today, you get to be a librarian by sorting all of your books into categories.

Week 2, lesson 1 Reading Home Learning Enjoyment

Remember you can pick up lunches from Kirkhill PS.  On the menu today is Chicken Curry,

I’ll also be posting on Twitter.  Any questions, please just ask!

Love, Mrs BP x

2 thoughts on “P2/3 Wednesday 1st April writing and reading lessons

1. Morning.
    We have not got around to doing any story’s as of yet. Me and my husband and key workers and I am working from home and doing the school work. We will try get the story done but he is finding it hard to work on his own with the work.
    Thanks

2. Post author

Completely understandable. Any exposure to reading or writing will help. Whether this is reading with a grown up/older sibling or listening to a story on the internet. Your child (can’t name names) might find it fun to play the paper game consequences either with short sentences or I’ve seen one where you can take it in turns to draw parts of a character. Hope this makes sense. Don’t worry, we understand everyone is busy. Take care and thank you for letting us know.