P1-Wednesday 17th June

Good morning clip art free 4

Good morning to you all, we have seen some super work from the tasks you have been set this week, thank you for sending so many special videos too-your buddies will love them.

We have been in school this week, preparing the classrooms for August and getting ready for Friday when we will be handing out your reports (in the playground). We are very much looking forward to seeing you in person.

Mrs McKay and Miss Mackay

9 thoughts on “P1-Wednesday 17th June

1. Morning Mirs McKay and Miss Mackay. Hope you are all fine.. excited for the schools to re open. Just want to ask at which time we will be coming to play ground in school to collect the reports. Also we have been on a hunt to collect stuff for the bug shelter . It was an awesome walk and we gathered so many things for the bug hotel . Will send you pictures by email. Please have a look. Thanks
    Fareeha
    X

2. Good morning. Yes I have received his pictures and they are fab. I have forwarded on to Mrs Grenfell as well for her to see. Well done, Miss Mackay x

3. Post author

Morning,
    You should hopefully receive an email from me today sent via the school office.
    The P1 time to collect reports is between 11.30 and 12.30 on Friday. We are looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces in person.
    The bug hotel sounds great (maybe not the bug part though-I’m not a huge fan of worms and bugs and Miss Mackay isn’t keen on spiders)!
    Mrs McKay

4. I think some spiders will be happy or some snails 😂😂😂
    Do we need to bring folders/jotters with all work on Friday??

5. Hi Mrs McKay. I have attached pictures of daiym’s activities of art in an email. Please have look. Thanks

6. Post author

Morning, no need to bring folders or jotters with work you have completed at home-they stay at home. We are giving out work folders from school for you to take home, you might want to bring a carrier bag to put things into though.