P2/1 Home Learning Activities Thursday 13th Aug

Good morning P2, I hope that you all enjoyed your first day back at school, I know that I really enjoyed seeing all your smiling faces back in class. I’m very much looking forward to welcoming you back again on Friday.

I am attaching 3 short activities that I would like you to look at today. One is all about what you think makes a good friend. In class yesterday we talked about kindness and how we can spread some kindness to our new P1 class mates so know I would like you to think about how we can be good friends them and your new P2 class mates.

The other two tasks are focusing on yourself and your learning so far in school in P1 and outside of school. One of them is to draw a picture and tell me about 3 things that you all ready know about or can do really well. The other is then to set yourself some goals of things you would like to achieve this year.

I thought it would be helpful for you to think about what you are good at first before setting your goals.

If you are able to you can email in your work to the school office, or you can have a chat with me about it on Friday.

I hope you have a lovely day, see you tomorrow at 8:55!

Miss Mackay x

P2 Home Learning Thursday 13th

2 thoughts on “P2/1 Home Learning Activities Thursday 13th Aug

1. Post author

Hello, Sorry I have just seen your message. I had just posted for my class but I’m sure if you guys wanted to do it as well that would be absolutely fine. Hope you are all well and the girls are enjoying being back at school. Miss Mackay