P2- Friday 26th June- Happy Last Day

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow, can you believe it is the last day in Primary 2. Β I am so proud of you all for your fantastic effort and hard work this year. I would like to say a huge thank to our wonderful parents and carers for their amazing support, particularly over the last 12 weeks. As I leave Uphall Primary School, I will take lots of happy memories with me. Primary 2, you will always have a special place in my heart and I will miss you all so much!

I am sure you will love being in Primary 3. Have a lovely summer holiday, stay safe and keep smiling. You are all stars!

Love Miss Swift

7 thoughts on “P2- Friday 26th June- Happy Last Day

1. thank you miss swift, I have had a great year in p2 and learned so much, good luck with your new adventures I will miss you so much, Kaylah xoxoxox

2. Post author

Thank you Kaylah, I am missing everyone already and I’m sure you will all love P3. Have a lovely summer holiday 😊

3. Hi Miss Swift, we wanted to say a massive thank you for all your help and support throughout Primary 2 especially during the home learning as well! Cadeon is going to miss you. We wish you all the best x

4. Thank you Miss Swift for giving good support to Ryan in P2πŸ€—He is exited to go to P3. I always read your messages to Ryan and he said he miss you too but he needs to say sorry to you as he have to grow up and go to P 3,, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­
    We wish you all the best and Good luck in your new job
    Thank you
    Ryan and mum 😊🌈

5. Hi Miss Swift
    Thank you very much to give Ryan great supportπŸ€— He is exited to go to the P3. I always read your messages to Ryan so he said he is missing you too and he have to say sorry to you but he is grow up now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We wish you all the best and Good luck in your new job πŸ€žπŸ€—πŸ˜Š Thank you very much
    Ryan and mum
    Have a great summer holiday you are the star too 🌟😊🌈