P2- Monday 15th June

Good Morning P2

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

The focus this week is a dinner party! With adult permission you will be hosting your own dinner party!

It could be anything like.  You could even make everyone beans on toast if you wanted! Remember to ask an adult’s permission to do anything in the kitchen and be very careful- don’t handle any hot or sharp things on your own!

L.I. To read a recipe book

Ask your adults permission to cook your family their dinner on Friday (SAFELY, WITH ADULT HELP). Look in recipe books and decide what you will cook them (it doesn’t need to be fancy- beans on toast is always my favourite!)

Maths/ Numeracy

L.I. To measure mass

It is very important when you are cooking you can measure out ingredients and know how to read a measuring scale. This is called measuring ‘Mass’- that means how much something weighs. We measure mass using measuring scales. We measure mass in grams (for light things) and kilograms (for heavier things). 1 gram is about the weight of a paperclip and 1 kg is about the weight of a bag of flour.

Measuring Weight (1)

Literacy – phonics, reading and spelling

Phonics-Session magic e with i monday 15th june

This week the teachers are in school tidying up and moving things around. We have put together a summer fun grid for you to do over the week and look forward to seeing what you have achieved through twitter, the school blog and email.

WEEK 11 SUMMER GRID(2)

Exciting Blue Peter Challenge

WEEK 11 Blue Peter 6 badges summer challenge

Emotion Works

Emotion Works week four P123

Blank-Fortune-Teller – Copy

Have a great day!

Miss Swift

10 thoughts on “P2- Monday 15th June

1. Hi Miss Swift
    I left couple replies last week it seams like nothing appears on the school blog or tweeter .
    Please let me know if you received or seen any of our work
    Thank you ☺️

2. Miss Swift

We hope you are doing well. We also left a reply last week with Brandon’s sports day scores but I do not see it anywhere on the blog now. Did they get received ok?

Brandon had lots of fun with all of the different activities

3. Post author

Good Morning, lovely to hear from you. Yes I received Brandon’s sports day card and he did a fantastic job. It appeared on Mr Blair’s sports day blog, not P2 that may be the reason you haven’t seen it. Have a lovely day! Miss Swift

4. Post author

I watched the video’s as well, they were fantastic. I am missing all my P2’s very much.

5. Brandon loved that there was a word search in the I_e lesson today. He does love a word search and was fondly remembering the one he left for you in his homework jotter.

6. Good morning Miss Swift, did you get my sports day scores. Mummy emailed them to you. Freya x