Come on in to our new P1 virtual classroom!

Wishing our P1s and their families a very happy Monday. Miss Mackay and I are missing you all and being at school so we have created a special ‘virtual classroom’ for you to explore. There are lots of links to activities, games and things to keep you busy at home-many of these would be what Miss Mackay and I would be doing with you if we were at school. These suggestions are not compulsory, just for fun. If this format works well we can adapt it over the next few weeks for you. Please let us know what you think by commenting on the blog.                                              Have a lovely day, so glad the sun has returned again!                                                                            Mrs McKay.

Virtual Classroom P1 week commencing 25 May

8 thoughts on “Come on in to our new P1 virtual classroom!

1. Hi, we’ve had a little look at the virtual classroom, Arlo recognised Miss Mackay and Mrs McKay easily, we can’t seem to click on any links though.

2. Post author

Morning, you should be able to explore the classroom, there are hidden links in lots of the pictures (try clicking the laptop, the books in the bookcase, the rainbow picture on the pinboard-there are lots of things), I really hope it works as it’s taken me hours to put together-fingers crossed!! Let me know how you get on, are you on a computer?
    Mrs McKay

3. Hi just tried again, on the laptop its not working but tried it on my phone and it works might be the settings on the laptop. Sorry

4. Post author

Maybe, I’m not particularly technical!! Don’t worry, the main thing is he recognised us from our avatars!!It works from my laptop when I click on the pictures, we’ll see how others get on today.I’ll ask Miss Mackay to see if it works on her laptop.

5. Hi
    Gracie is loving the new virtual classroom. She is really looking forward to making the penguin oreo biscuits. She has also had a shot of telling the time. Well done guys we love it x x. Gracie also says that she is missing you lots.

6. Post author

Thank you for letting me know, we wanted to try something a bit different for them.