More Health Week fun in P3

On Thursday we enjoyed a visit from local nurses who told us all about the importance of sleep and we made our very own dream catchers!  We walked to Polbeth Bowling Club and enjoyed playing bowling in groups – what an amazing sport which we all loved taking part in!  In the afternoon we went to our school garden and made  flower bombs, which involved  mixing soil and compost and water into a mudball, dipping into seeds and wrapping them in a paper towel tightly.  We then positioned them on the ground and they will attract butterflies and other insects.  On Friday morning we loved doing some fitness work with Mrs Saunders – what a great start to the day!  We played some Circle Time games and made posters about what makes us happy.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in preparing and volunteering for this year’s Health Week!

Stella – I liked making a dream catcher and mine was dark blue and purple.  I hung it above my bed.

Ellie – I liked the bowling and it was so much fun.

Bonnie – I liked making the mudballs and they will attract butterflies.  I put mine next to one of the planters.

Jacob – I loved having bowling because it was fun doing it with my friends.  It’s a good sport.

Scarlette – I liked doing Fitness this morning, it was fun!

Alexander – I enjoyed making mudballs with Mrs. Watson.

Bella – I liked playing the playground games in the afternoon and we made up our own games.

Cody – I enjoyed doing Fitness with Mrs Saunders, my heart was beating fast!

Jessica – I liked the bowling because my grandads do it.  I would like to try it again.

Iza – I loved bowling. I could hit the white ball three times.