St Anthony's Primary School Blog

P7 Thursday 28th May

Good morning everyone!

Apologies if you’ve not been able to access today’s work.

This is actually the second time I have posted this, this morning. Fingers crossed it doesn’t disappear again!

Can I please draw your attention to your writing task today.

I have asked you to write a fake Newspaper Report on a member of your class.

This is a compulsory task and it is TOP SECRET! I have sent you an assignment on Teams with the name of the person you have to write the report about. PLEASE DO NOT TELL THEM you are writing about them or tell anyone about the content or anything about your story.

Once you have completed your task, save it to your computer and I will be in touch to tell you when and where to send me your work. I will be using your work to create a wee momento of P7 for you to keep.

So go on to Teams to find out who you need to write about, complete your task, save it to your computer, DO NOT TELL ANYONE and in due course, I will tell you when and where to send me your work.

Thanks for doing this!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Thursday 28-5-20 PPT Volume Powerpoint volume worksheet volume worksheet answers Features-of-a-newspaper-report-checklist-english Newspaper-Report-Planning-Worksheets WAGOLL newspaper writing example