St Anthony's Primary School Blog

Friendship Rainbow with Miss Taylor

Miss Taylor has planned a friendship activity for you all to take part in and listen to a story called ”Just the way you are”. The story shows that there is lots of different types of friendships and shows that true friends will love you just the way you are. Miss Taylor will post this at lunch time today for you to watch after you’ve made your friendship rainbow.

Resources you will need : –

• White & coloured paper or card
  • Pencils or felt tips
  • Scissors
  • Glue stick or pva glue to stick your strips to the cloud.

Using scissors and felt tips during this activity will help develop your fine motor skills, you could ask your grown up to help you draw a cloud and cut it out. Use coloured card to make the colours of the rainbow strips or colour them in on your own using white card.

Choose a friend or a lady you miss from Saint Anthony’s nursery and choose 7 words or why they are special to you. (Your grown up will help you write these.)

Miss Taylor has chose Miss Watt for her friendship rainbow. Miss Watt is a good friend to me because she :

1. Is kind to me.
  2. Says funny phrases.
  3. Is caring towards the ladies and children in nursery.
  4. Shares the felt tips with me to draw in the floorbook.
  5. Is lovely inside and out.
  6. Does Zumba with me on the smartboard.
  7. Is always happy.

Miss Taylor hopes you like this activity and enjoys the story, Please add a comment and a picture of your rainbow to the blog for all the ladies and your friends to see.

I hope you have lots of fun, and keep an eye out for Miss Taylor’s story this afternoon.