St Anthony's Primary School Blog

P7 Thursday 28th May

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all well. It looks like it’s going to be another beautiful day!

As always, I have included all your tasks in the powerpoint.

Can I please draw your attention to the Writing task.

I have asked you to write a Fake Newspaper Report on one of your classmates.

This is a task which I need everyone to complete – it is also TOP SECRET!

I have sent you details of who you are to write about on Teams.

It is vitally important that you do not tell anyone, particularly the person you are writing about, that you are writing about them or reveal anything about your story.

I am going to use all your newspaper reports to collate a little momento of P7 for you to keep [more details to follow].

Please do the task and save your piece of writing to your computer and I will let you know, when and where to send me your piece of writing.

So, please go on to Teams today and find out who I am asking you to write about, do the piece of writing to the best of your ability, save it to your computer and do not tell anyone who you are writing about.

Thank you so much for doing this task.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Thursday 28-5-20 PPT Volume Powerpoint volume worksheet volume worksheet answers Features-of-a-newspaper-report-checklist-english WAGOLL newspaper writing example Newspaper-Report-Planning-Worksheets