St Anthony's Primary School Blog

Good Morning P2/3- 20/4/20 Day 11

Welcome back to our online classroom everyone!

I hope that you and your families have had a lovely couple of weeks together and that you are all safe and well! I’m looking forward to hearing what you have all been up to over the past couple of weeks, as I miss you all so much! Remember, as well as leaving a comment, you can also post things to our school twitter account too, as long as you don’t mention your name in the posts.

On our first day back this is what we have planned: French, Phonics, Reading, Maths, Dance and finally Topic.

Here is today’s powerpoint:Home-Learning- Monday 20.4.20

For your Spring activity today you are being asked to make a bird feeder. So below are 3 sets of instructions. You need only choose one.

Yoghurt pot bird feeder

Toilet Roll Bird Feeder

Pine cone bird feeder instructions

Please remember you can do your daily activities in any order you want to, and if you can’t do some, then don’t worry about it. I know you will do what you can, and that’s great!

I hope you enjoy your learning activities for today and that you get outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine!

Take care everyone,

Mrs Doghudje