Seafield Primary School

Be Your Best

P2/3 Week Beginning 21st November 2022

P2/3 had an amazing week. Some of the children’s highlights this week include:

• “Writing about Planet Earth to persuade Ali the Alien and his friends to come and visit Planet Earth and bring Sparkles back.”
  • “Launching our rockets outside. It was fun to see the rockets going far and then watching the videos in class.”
  • “Learning about Bar graphs – so you can see things quickly instead of having to count tallys.”
  • “Health and wellbeing was fantastic because we were learning about how to keep safe with medicine and dangerous things in the house. I liked exploring the packaging of the items to see if they were safe or not. Medicine should be stored up high.”
  • “Outdoor learning because we got to do lots of fun activities and play on the slack line.”

A couple of challenges this week include:

• “Cracking the code in literacy was a bit tricky but after Mrs Wallace explained it then I understood it better.”
  • “The tricky sum at the end of the bar graph page because it was lots of adding”.
  • “Writing was a bit tricky when we were trying to get Ali the Alien to bring Sparkles home. I was trying to write paragraphs.”
  • “Practising lines for the nativity as I kept forgetting what I need to say.”

Our Lead Learners this week were Noel and Rosa who were super helpful and enjoyed having extra responsibilities in the classroom.

Have a super weekend,

Mrs Wallace