Seafield Primary School

Be Your Best

Primary 2/3 Monday 22nd June 2020

Good morning boys and girls we have a special week of learning this week as it is the last week before the summer holidays. We are going on a Round the World Trip!

I have created a sway and we will use it all week, from the sway I have taken some of the tasks and put them into our weekly learning grid with links. There are lots of different tasks you can do and possibilities for further learning which you may wish to carry on with over the summer holiday.

You can pick and choose according to your child’s interest and I am happy for them to carry out certain tasks in different countries, for example if they enjoy planning meals could do this with different budgets for different numbers of people, if they enjoy finding accommodation they could search and plan for different locations or plan different visits, trips or landmarks to investigate.

I hope you enjoy our Round the World Tour!

P2_3 HLG 22nd June